cairo, Egypt
نعم .........................سأظل

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

"Your beautiful simle"




oh,It must have been cold there in my shadow


to never have sunlight on your face.


You were content to let me shine


that's your way


You always walked a step behind.


.....................


A beautiful face without a name for so long.


A beautiful smile to hide the pain.


Did you ever know that you're my hero


and everything I would like to be?


I can fly higher than an eagle


Coz you are the wind beneath my wings.


3 comments:

رنا.........بس said...

thank u and i love your blog too
also i like travels........

Anonymous said...

it's a part far away inside u....
search for the light...u may find it...between ur heart walls

sasou said...

i like ur writing soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much